Monday, November 28, 2011

DAY - 100

100 days down... 265 days to go!  Wow, time seriously flies... especially when you're constantly on the move.  I can honestly say, the past 100 days have been the most productive days in my career, so far.  I intend to keep the momentum going stronger than ever.

That being said, today I emailed Anna and Ryan at ASCAP Nashville to try and find out the contact name of the person screening/looking for songs for Darius Rucker's new project (refer to last couple days).  I'm hoping they may be able to direct me to the person or at least direct me to someone who may know the person.  Either way, as long as I can do the leg work and get the contact, I know Jason Blume and J Fred Knobloch will be able to make the pitch.  Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment