Tuesday, November 1, 2011

DAY - 82

Hope you had a great Halloween!  It didn't really feel like Halloween for me...I guess because it was a random Monday night...or maybe because I didn't dress up this year.  Anyway, lets get down to business...

Just emailed both Lisa Johnson from 'Razor and Tie Music Publishing' and Jeremy Yohai from 'Downtown Music Publishing'... both top music publishing companies in NYC.  I had previously made contact with both Lisa and Jeremy a little while back and I wanted to say hi, stay in touch and show them what I've been working on.  I sent them the demo of the new song '20/20' to see what they think.  In the back of my head, I'm hoping to start a buzz among publishers and slowly start turning people on to what I'm doing.  We'll see if it works :)

1 comment:

  1. I stumbled across your blog and love what you are doing. I would like to stay connected. I also have a site www.wewritelife.com and could feature you. I'm on the same path and all for pursuing your dreams to the end! Go HARD!

    Tanya The Writer

    ReplyDelete