Tuesday, November 15, 2011

DAY - 92

Kicked off the day right with a writing session with Nashville hit songwriter, J Fred Knobloch.  Fred and I finished the song we've been working on and we're planning a demo. I'm really excited about how the song turned out.  Can't wait...stay tuned!

BIG thank you to Matt McCormick for referring me to today's contact!

Thank you to Matt, today I contacted Alix Constant.  Alix is a producer and has ties to labels and music industry reps.  I sent an email to Alix introducing myself and letting him know what I'm trying to accomplish.  If there is anyway we can collaborate to make things happen, I'm interested!  We'll see where it leads...

*NOTE*  If YOU have a contact you think I should connect with, let me know!!!  I need to make as many connections as possible and I'm only on DAY - 92.  You can help me make the connection that leads to a deal!  email me...  mynameisaugust@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment