Wednesday, August 3, 2011

DAY - 3

BIG day! A couple highlights...

Started off the morning the right way....wrote a new song with my good friend and long time bandmate Eric Schwank.  Its an uptempo, country, rocker called "My America" intended for a Trace Adkins, Josh Turner, Brooks and Dunn type of act.  Check out the rough demo we cut this morning! http://mynameisaugust.bandcamp.com/track/my-america-demo

Booked a writing session with HIT songwriter, J Fred Knobloch!!  J Fred has been such an inspiration over the years, getting to write with him is a huge honor.  Check out his endless list of amazing songs and career highlights  www.jfredknobloch.com

Finally, to close out the day, I emailed Downtown Music publisher Jeremy Yohai.  Jeremy is an incredible publisher with a wealth of knowledge. We met about a month ago at a songwriting seminar and I'm hoping to get on his radar.

Day 3 is donzo and just in the nick of time!

No comments:

Post a Comment