Tuesday, August 30, 2011

DAY - 26

Great day for music!   Got together with my fellow 'Sweet Angeline' co-writers, Liv Devine and Tyler James, for a killer writing session.  I'm really pumped about the new tunes we've been working on.  Can't wait to demo some of the new stuff.

Today I followed up with Downtown Music publisher, Jeremy Yohai (refer to Day 3) thanking him for his advice about Nashville and basically just keeping in touch.  Once again, Jeremy is a super nice guy who goes above and beyond to listen and offer his expertise.

I also decided to follow up with Rob Chiarelli. (contact I made last November at a convention in LA)  Rob is an insanely successful producer and mixing engineer in LA with credits like (Christina Aguilera, Leann Rimes, Will Smith, Madonna) just to name a few!  Check him out here www.finalmix.com.  At the convention,  I was lucky enough to get my song (Half the Girl) pulled to be screened in front of a panel of judges...Rob ended up really digging the song and asked for a copy!  So today I followed up and sent him some new stuff I've been working on.

Listen to 'Half the Girl'  http://mynameisaugust.bandcamp.com/track/half-the-girl

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment