Wednesday, August 24, 2011

DAY - 20

Made it to day 20!  Only 345 days left to go.

Just sent an email out to major hit songwriter Jason Blume (Backstreet Boys, Britney Spears, Collin Raye, Jesse McCartney, etc.) telling him about a brand new song idea/concept that I would like to write with him.  

Now this is a long shot considering I am technically a 'no name' songwriter (unless we're counting family and friends, to whom I'm the biggest thing since sliced bread) and Jason Blume is a published writer with major hits!  Nonetheless,  the song idea is absolutely perfect for him to co-write on so at the risk of being rejected or ignored I'm throwing it out there.

Also emailed Steve Goodie from Pitch Perfect recording in Nashville.  Steve is a super-talented songwriter/recording engineer who also happens to run the 'writer's night' at Bluebird Cafe.  www.pitchperfectrecording.com 


***If you are reading this and think you may have someone I should contact...please let me know and I'll do it tomorrow!  mynameisaugust@yahoo.com



No comments:

Post a Comment