Tuesday, December 17, 2013

DAY - 94+95

Sorry for the delay!   If I'm off this week I apologize.  Last week of student teaching, 2 major tests for certification, a meeting a Belmont University and packing to head back to NJ for the holidays.  It's a bit nutty but I'm keeping up.  I'll keep this short and sweet.

Yesterday, I reached out to song-plugger, and publisher Shane Barrett thanking him for hooking me up with one of his writers, Tammy Jacobs.  Tammy and I wrote a really cool tune.  Actually, you can check it out if you want...it's just a little acoustic work tape, but you'll get the idea... http://mynameisaugust.bandcamp.com/track/start-a-little-life-with-you-wt 

Today I reached out to hugely successful music supervisor, Alexandra Petsavas.  You can check out her stuff at www.chopshoprecords.com.  She is one of the top music supervisors in the biz.  I reached out to Alexandra to send her "Heart On A String".  My co-writer, J Fred Knobloch has been sending it around to the who's who of Nashville songwriters and producers and he's been getting rave reviews.  Come on Bublé!  I'll even give you some of the publishing ;)  Lol...wishful thinking. 

No comments:

Post a Comment