Friday, December 6, 2013

DAY - 88

I had a half day of teaching today due to inclement weather!  That's 3 extra hours of precious time to use however I wanted to.  I have to say it was a productive 3 hours.  Not only did I work on my professional resume, I cranked out a decent sounding work tape for the song I wrote with AWMG writer, Tammy Jacobs and I contacted Steve Bloch to sign up for his "Speed Pitch" this coming Monday night.

After finishing the work tape I sent it over to Tammy for some final tweaks after which we'll discuss demo options.  I'm pumped... it's a really fun tune.  Looking forward to posting in the near future.

And yes,  I decided to partake in one of Steve Bloch's "Speed Pitches".  I discussed the Speed Pitches about a month ago but couldn't find which day to refer to.  Anyway, if you're interested...  www.steveblochmusic.com 

I had a great phone convo with Steve today and I'm really excited about the event on Monday.  There's going to be some very cool industry pros attending this week!

I'll tell you all about it on Monday night afterwards or on Tuesday.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment