Thursday, December 5, 2013

DAY - 87

Heard back from Bluebird Cafe today with a date for March!   I also from Terry Seay at All About Z Music with a writer's night date for February.  (refer to yesterday)

Today I reached out to hit songwriter, producer, remixer, DJ, and A&R rep for Major Bob music, Jesse Frasure aka Telemitry.  (Can you say over achiever? Geez...save some work for the rest of us :) )

I decided I'd contact Jesse to introduce myself.  I really admire his writing and production and his ability to be so versatile.   I let him know a little bit about myself, and that I'd love to meet this month to play him some music.  Of course this is a long-stretch.  He is undoubtedly a busy man so for him to want to meet with an unknown is highly unlikely.  But like I said before, that's what this blog is about.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment