Tuesday, December 3, 2013

DAY - 85

Today I reached out to mega producer, Buddy Cannon.  Mr. Cannon is in the midst of producing Kenny Chesney's latest project and is looking for songs.

I pitched 2 relatively new songs for the project.

I also just posted so you can check them out as well...

Summertime Looks Good On You:  is brand new song I wrote with Nashville hit songwriter, J Fred Knobloch.  Fred and I finished up the demo about a month ago and this is the first pitch.  It's a total country/soul type throw back tune with some very cool and modern loops/production. Fred is singing the vox on this demo and we're both singing the backgrounds.

Rambler's Lament: is a song I wrote with Eric Schwank.  This is actually a live recording of Eric performing the song in my studio back in NJ.  One acoustic guitar, one voice, one take.   It was only supposed to be a work tape, but his performance was so heartfelt and compelling I decided to use it as-is.  

Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment