Wednesday, December 11, 2013

DAY - 91

Today I pitched "Here We Go Again" to producer, Luke Wooten in consideration for Dustin Lynch's new project.  On Monday night,  4 out of the 6 industry pros took a copy of that song. (Refer to yesterday) I know Dustin is looking for something on the New Country side of things and I figured it'd be a good pitch.  I haven't heard anything from the FGL camp yet so I'll keep the pitches flowing.  Fingers crossed, prayers being said.

Just got an email from J Fred Knobloch with a brand new mix and master of "Heart On A String".  He did such a great job on it.  Definitely kicked it up a few notches.  This song still remains one of my absolute favorite songs I've been a part of writing.  Fun fact: My father wrote and recorded the horn parts and my mother played tenor sax on it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment