Thursday, December 13, 2012

DAY - 360 + 361

Wooo hooo!!! I am done and officially on Winter break.  That was by far the busiest semester thus far.  Actually, I venture to say, that was the busiest time period in my life so far.  Oh wait, I spoke too soon...let's throw student teaching into the mix next semester.  Oh well, it'll all go by way too fast just like the past 2 years.

Speaking of time flying, I have to say, keeping this blog has not only helped with my career, but it has also helped mark a bunch of amazing turning points in life.  Not only have I gotten engaged, but I've also had the opportunity to witness two of my best friends in the world walk down the aisle.  Between all the craziness of my recital and final's week, I was able to watch John (one of my best friends since age 15) and his beautiful bride, Holly tie the knot in an over-the-top, spectacular wedding celebration.  It was truly a power-packed day, from morning til night, full of laughter, drinking, fun, drinking, family, drinking, love, oh and a lot of...you get the point.  We had a blast to say the least!  Here are a few "up close and personals" with the newlyweds :)



Alright back to biz...

Yesterday and today have been spent planning and scheduling sessions for next week.  I have a lot of demos in progress as well as demos about to be in progress so next week it's time to play catch up.  Besides scheduling a vocal skype session for the demos that Eric and I need to complete (refer to last couple days) Nashville co-writer, Fred Knobloch has begun working on two new ones as well.  Working on a game plan for recording those...where, when and how.  Also, I still have a pop track in production with NYC producer, Jeremy Cimino as well as another one with my new friend and co-writer Josh McDonnell.  Also, working on setting up some new co-writes as well.  There are so many awesome songwriters I've met over the past couple months and haven't had the time to write yet.  Looking forward to it.  More to come...stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment