Thursday, December 6, 2012

DAY - 356

This has officially been the most stressful two weeks I've had...maybe ever.  The heaps of papers, tests and presentations at school, teaching every night, rehearsing and preparing for my recital, keeping up with bills, writing sessions, etc finally caught up with me and I was sick as a dog yesterday.  My head hit the pillow around 11pm on Tuesday night and I slept until about 2pm on Wednesday!!  I could barely move all day.  Managed to crank out a few emails...hopefully they were legible...but that's about it.  Thank God, I'm feeling SO much better today.  No more fever, chills or anything except for a few aches here and there and some fatigue.  I guess all the go go go finally got the best of me and my body just decided it had to shut itself down.  Anyway, if all goes well I'll be 100% for my recital tomorrow.

Back to business...

Following the conversation with Fred Knobloch regarding Major Bob, (refer to Day 354) I reached out to owner and President, Bob Doyle.  I gave Bob the normal spiel and let him know that I was a friend and co-writer of Fred Knobloch.  Hopefully, in this case, a little name-dropping will work to my advantage.  We shall see.  Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment