Tuesday, November 25, 2014

DAY - 320

Last day before Thanksgiving break!  I'm excited for a good 5 days of relaxation.  Of course it won't all be relaxing.  I've got some co-writes scheduled as well as plans to re-set up my studio gear and work on a few demos.  Can't wait for Turkey Day!

Last night, I had a great session with Bill Gue.  Bill and I worked hard peeling back layers of the song onion.  We fleshed out a killer idea that Bill sent a few weeks ago and tossed around a couple new ideas. All was done with the purpose of preparing for our Dec. 22nd write with LA hit songwriter/producer, Michael Jay.  Our goal is to be more than prepared to knock one out of the park and we are definitely giving this experience our due diligence.

This morning, was spent following up with Nashville publishers that I've met with in the past year as well as setting up co-writes for December and January.  I can't believe it's already day 320.  45 more business days before the close of Chapter 2: Nashville.  Can't wait to see where this goes.  Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment