Tuesday, December 2, 2014

DAY - 321+322

Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!  I had a relaxing break and hit the ground running...

Yesterday, I heard back from Carrie Gallo at Spirit Music Group (formerly Cal IV)  letting me know I can send her some mp3's of some new stuff.  This morning I forwarded over a couple new ones including Rebound and Brand New Love Song.

This morning, I pitched a few songs to country singer, Kip Moore's A&R and management for consideration on his upcoming project.  Fingers crossed!

Tonight, I'm on Music Row at Demolition Music Publishing with one of my favorite writing teams, Jason Eustice and Tammy Jacobs.  We've got some compelling new material in the works and I'm pumped to start something new tonight!

That's all for now...time to go be "Mr. Walton" ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment