Monday, November 24, 2014

DAY - 318+319

Fantastic write last Thursday!  Jesse, Adam, and I wrote a song for a new movie that is in production. The best part is, Adam happens to be doing the music for the movie.  It was such a cool experience, reading through a script, checking out a look book, and angling a song specifically for a certain scene.  We had a blast writing the song.  It's quirky, sarcastic and totally outside-the-box.  After the session, we set up a few more writes in the upcoming months.  I'm totally pumped to be working with such talented people.

Tonight, I have a co-write with Bill Gue.  Bill and I are working on ideas to bring to our session with Michael Jay in LA.  The trip is less than a month away and I still can't believe it's happening.  Such an honor! (refer to Day 291-294)

Speaking of Bill Gue,  he forwarded me an email he received from another LA producer about potentially cutting IM4U!! (song I wrote with Bill Gue and Liv Devine)  The producer wants to re-produce the song for an up-and-coming female artist he's working with.  Can't disclose any specific details at the moment, but I can say the producer is very successful and the artist is the total package...so, as always,  fingers crossed and prayers being said!

No comments:

Post a Comment