Thursday, November 6, 2014

DAY - 307+308

Yesterday, was an all around great day for music!  It started off in school.  My 8th Chorus performed for a group of 25 Chinese Principles who are in town visiting American schools.  Considering that my group has only been a Chorus (some have never even sang) for about 3 months they knocked it out of the park!  It was the first time they performed in front of anyone. I was definitely proud.

After school, it was straight to Music Row for a writing session with the amazing Tammy Jacobs and Jason Eustice.  We met up at Demolition Music Publishing (Jason's Publisher) and did a ton of work editing two of our past songs and finishing a brand new one!   Tammy, Jason and I have written about five songs so far and honestly they just keep getting better...and I still think the first one is a hit! Great songwriting and success in the business of songwriting has A  LOT to do with great teamwork. I'm grateful to be working with such talented people.

Yesterday, I also sent an email to John Ettinger owner of TTA.  The Talent Associates is a progressive and innovative management company representing groups such as Emerson Drive and new comers Black Jack Billy to name a few.  I reached out to John to meet and play him some songs.  To my surprise he got back to me and took me up on the offer!!  More to come.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment