Friday, December 19, 2014

DAY - 334+335

Friday!!  Last day before Winter Break.  So pumped.  Even more so because we're flying out to LA first thing tomorrow morning!!  I'm excited for Monday morning.  Bill and I have done our due diligence.  We're coming into our session with Michael Jay with some killer ideas, music and song starts.  Fingers crossed we come out with a smash!  :)  What an opportunity!

Looking back on another productive week.  A lot of pitching, two new song demoed and a few others in the works.  I've also been working on scheduling writing sessions over the break.  Two and a half weeks off but I know they're going to fly by!   The goal is to relax...but stay productive.  Is that possible?  I think so.

Very cool things to come.  Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment