Wednesday, December 17, 2014

DAY - 331-333

Productive couple of days!  Working on new music, follow ups and pitching.  Here's a few highlights...

I emailed Cliff Audretch III from Show Dog Universal to say hi and follow up.  I met Cliff briefly in LA at the Taxi Road Rally.  Hearing him and Jason Blume talk at the Rally had a BIG impact on my decision to move to Nashville.  I wanted to reach out to Cliff, send him an update and thank him for his words all those years ago.

I've also been pitching Gary Allan's team.  Over the last few days, I've reached out to his A&R, management as well as his producer, Mark Wright.  I pitched the new one Little Things.  Fingers crossed, prayers being said.

Gearing up for LA!  Sue and I are already surfing the web and finding some killer restaurants, coffee houses, donut shops, and hang outs.  If you know of a good spot, let me know!!

Finally, did you see The Voice last night??  After watching Matt McAndrew sit at #1 on the iTunes charts for 24hrs he landed 2nd place in the competition.  Craig Wayne Boyd ended up winning. Regardless of who won, congrats to fellow University of the Arts graduate Matt McAndrew for an incredible journey, and a flawless streak of performances.  May he receive all the success he deserves!  If you haven't heard Matt's music, just google him. :)

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment