Friday, December 12, 2014

DAY - 329-330

Closing out a big week.  I'm finally feeling like I can breath.  One more week of school, then I'm off two and half weeks for winter break!   Half day of school on Dec. 19th, packing up, then Sue and I are LA bound!  Can't wait to soak up some of that world famous CA sunshine! :)   Co-writer, Bill Gue and I have been working hard coming up with material for our a session with Michael Jay on the 22nd.  We have one ace in the hole, but we've been gathering other thoughts and ideas to bring to the table as well.  Getting excited!

Yesterday, I followed up with Rebekah Gordon from Warner Music.  I sent her a few new songs I thought were particularly strong.

This morning, I pitched another song to Joe Nichols' producer Derek George.  I don't usually pitch new songs right out of the cutting room until I get some feedback.  However,  I'm really partial to this new one.  I think it's a special song and Joe would knock it out of the park.  We shall see.

You can check out the new song HERE.  It's called "Little Things" and I wrote it with Demolition Music's Jon D'Agostino.

Hope you have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment