Friday, October 17, 2014

DAY - 291 - 294

TGIF!  This has felt like a looonnng week.  Probably because last week was Fall break... so this week was extra hard getting back into the grind.  Anyway, I'm looking at a beautiful weekend ahead.  The fall weather is in full effect and I'm loving it here in Nashville.  Come to think of it, a year ago today, I was just finishing up my coursework and leaving Philadelphia for Nashville.  I can't believe it's already been a year!  It's also crazy that I'm staring at DAY - 294 of Chapter 2- Nashville of Making It 365 .  The full 365 is fast approaching.  Looking back, this year has been incredible.  If I can keep this momentum going 2015 could be a killer year! Fingers crossed.

Speaking of keeping the momentum going...I've got some pretty awesome news!  My co-writer, Bill Gue and I have been invited to write with mega hit LA songwriter/producer, Michael Jay!!  Bill sent some songs we've been working on together and he took a BIG interest.  Long story short, he has invited us out to LA for a co-write!  Michael has written hits for artists such as Celine Dion, Eminem, Kylie Minogue, Mandy Moore, to name a few, as well as countless hits for artists around the world.  Incredible news and such an honor.  I'm so pumped!  More to come on that! :)

I also had a great write this week with Jon D'Agostino.  We finished up a really sweet new song.  And by "sweet", I mean it's a truly endearing song.  I can't wait for ya'll to hear it.

PS:  If you're in Nashville next Sunday, .I'll be playing my the Sunday writer's night at Bluebird Cafe.  Let me know because I'd love to see you there.  Cheers!



No comments:

Post a Comment