Tuesday, October 7, 2014

DAY - 282-286

My apologies for the long delay between posts.

Last week was another big week of pitching songs.  I made some strong pitches to artists such as Jake Owen and Eli Young Band.  Haven't heard anything back as of yet.  The rest of the week was spent booking writing sessions for this week.

 I am currently on Fall Break and absolutely loving it!  Been writing like crazy as well as slowly beginning the moving process.  Speaking of which, you never know how much "stuff" you have until you move.  I wish we could have had a yard sale prior to moving.  Sorry, got off track.  Anyway, Monday I was on Music Row at Demolition Music Publishing writing with Jason Eustice and Tammy Jacobs.  Tomorrow, I have two Skype sessions, one with Indiana songwriter, Bill Gue and the other with Demolition owner, Jon D'Agostino.  Thursday's a moving day and Friday I'm back on Music Row at Liz Rose Music writing with Jesse Walker and country artist, Brandon Ray.

Ohh!  I have to give a shout out!  I was watching The Voice tonight and all of the sudden I heard a familiar voice.  It was none other than Matt McAndrew from Philadelphia.  Matt and I went to University of the Arts together.  We graduated around the same time.  As I was watching tonight, out walks Matt and gives a STELLAR performance, turning almost everyone's chair.  He ended up choosing Adam Levine.  Definitely tune in and check him out! Truly talented young artist.  I remember hearing him for the first time at school and thinking, this guy is going places.  Check him out...do it!!!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment