Tuesday, July 29, 2014

DAY - 235+236

Took a BIG swing and pitched Carrie Underwood's team!  Yesterday, I pitched her producer and this morning I pitched her A&R.  I got word that she's starting to look for her next project.  Obviously, Carrie and her team have the pick of the litter.  They probably get thousands of songs.  There is STRONG potential my emails will go straight in the trash.

However!! You never know who might be in a particularly good mood one day and decide to say, "Hey, why not?  I'll take a listen to what this Michael August character sent."   As always, we shall see.  Fingers crossed, and prayers said.

I sent over Break (written with J Fred Knobloch) and Happily Ever Over (written with Jon D'Agostino and Adam Searan)


FYI - Tip Sheets
If you're interested in finding out artists who are looking for music, check out RowFax.  RowFax will give you all up to date info on who is looking and the names of their team.  Sometimes it will offer contact info but most of the time you'll have to do some digging!

No comments:

Post a Comment