Tuesday, July 1, 2014

DAY - 217+218

I'm back!  What a relaxing break.  The wife and I took off for the Outer Banks on Friday morning for a week of sun, sand and great seafood!  Mission accomplished.  We stayed in a beautiful beach cottage (thanks to my amazing aunt and uncle) in the quite town of Salvo, NC. One of the highlights of the getaway was a day trip to Ocracoke Island. Beautiful!  If you ever get the chance, check it out!  



After a week of relaxing and filling our stomach's with fresh tuna and mahi mahi, I woke up this morning recharged and ready to rock!

I reached out to the GM of Creative at Ole Music Publishing, John Ozier.  Ole is a very successful music publisher with offices around the globe.  They handle all genres of music.  I've been trying to get a foot in the door for a while now.  John was so kind to get right back to me and asked me to send over some songs.  Needless to say, I did.  Fingers crossed he digs what I sent! :)

Let me back up a little bit... before we left for the OBX, Sue and I went to killer writer's night at The Basement.  We saw Brett Tyler, Maren Morris and Chase McGill perform their songs with a full band backing them up.  Killer show!  Great songs!  I was totally impressed. Afterwards, we ended up hanging out at the Tin Roof with our friends and the writer's.  Not only awesome writer's but great folks as well!



Looking ahead... BIG week of demos!! 4 new songs on the press this week!!  Can't wait to post.

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment