Wednesday, July 23, 2014

DAY - 230-232

New Music:  Here's #2 of the 5 new demos I promised!  Brand New Love Song

Written with Jon D'Agostino and Jason Eustice.  Track produced by Jason Garner.  That's Jason Eustice on the lead vocals and Taryn Papa on the backgrounds. 
____________

I think I may have posted earlier that my wife, Susan and I have begun house hunting for our first home.  As exciting as it is, it is equally frustrating!  The housing market in Nashville is booming. Yes, that is a great thing. However, it makes it extremely hard to actually ink a deal.  So much competition.  If the house doesn't sell before it hits the market then it's gone the first day!  I find myself saying, "oh well, on to the next!" Way more than I'd I'd like.

The past few days have been a blast.  Monday night, I had a skype session with co-writer, Bill Gue. We finished up a killer new song and started discussing demo options.

My student from NJ has been in town to record her first official Nashville demo!   Her name is Samantha Chambers. (write that down because you might be hearing it all over one day)  We've been working together for a couple years now and she is truly coming into her own.  Her dream (ever since she was a little kid) is to become a country music star.  I have to say, in that recording studio yesterday, she proved she has what it takes!  Only 16 years old, she worked the microphone like a seasoned pro!  Can't wait to post the song.

Last night, Sue and I went to The Building to see our friend, Brandon Alan.  Great show!  Brandon is an awesome country singer as well as an insane guitarist.  Very cool stuff.  Look out for his song "Different Way" playing on 80+ radio stations around the country!

Today, it's back to Jason Garner Productions.  I'm demoing a new song with Jason Eustice and Tammy Jacobs.  Jason's publishing company, Demolition Music loved the song when Jason submitted it and decided to demo it with Jason Garner Productions.  Sweeettt!  Looking forward to another music filled day!




No comments:

Post a Comment