Monday, June 2, 2014

DAY - 204+205

Hope you had a great weekend! Sue and I had an awesome time on Saturday celebrating her birthday.  Being that we are total foodies, I decided that I'd take her on a surprise Nashville food crawl!  I planned the crawl based on new local hot spots that we haven't tried.  I also picked places that are locally famous for something specific.  We went to 8 places starting at 3pm and finished around 11pm.  We had a blast and yes, we're totally stuffed by the end of the tour.  If you're in Nashville or coming to Nashville here's a list of the places we went.  They were all incredible!  
Well - Coffee House 
Hattie B's -  Hot Chicken 
Samurai Sushi - Sushi  
Jackalope  - Nashville brewery 
Legato Gelato - Gelato
Smiling Elephant - Thai *best Pad Thai I've ever had!!
Pinewood Social - *tried the Coffee Soda
Husk - Southern 

 










   


 Friday was pretty relaxed day.  Did a little pitching and started working on a new song idea I'm writing with Jon D'Agostino.  Today, I had a final mix session at Jason Garner Productions for 2 new songs!  I'll be posting this week so stay tuned! 

No comments:

Post a Comment