Thursday, June 5, 2014

DAY - 207+208

Two great writing sessions back to back!  Yesterday, I wrote with first time co-writer, Randy Finchum and today I wrote with Cheyenne Medders.

Randy and I were introduced by through Jon D'Agostino.  Jon suggested we write together because he thought it'd be a good collaboration.  He was right!  Randy and I got together at SESAC on music row.  We connected immediately and hit one out of the park!  We're a few lines short of a future hit so we scheduled another session at SESAC to finish.

I've worked with Cheyenne a few times and every session I'm impressed with his talent and ability.  We started a really kick ass idea that he brought to the table today and scheduled another session to finish it up.  Looking forward to it!

As promised, here's 3 new demos that I've just started pitching this week!

My Happy Hour:  written by Michael August and Jon D'Agostino

I Could Write A Book:  written by Michael August and Scot Sax

Young & Stupid:  written by Michael August, Jon D'Agostino and Adam Searan

Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment