Friday, February 13, 2015

DAY - 365


We have arrived!!  DAY - 365 for the second time.  I was just reading over my post on December 9th 2012, DAY - 365 and many other previous posts.   It's surreal to see the progression.  While you're living it, everything feels like baby steps.  But, when you get the chance to look back,  it's remarkable to see how far hundreds and hundreds of baby steps can take you.   For starters, they took my wife, Susan and I to Nashville, TN.  The very place in which this second blogging adventure began.

After my first Making It 365, I wasn't planning on doing another one.  I even said that in my final post.  I can't express how happy I am that I did.  I am so grateful for this project.  I am grateful for the drive, inspiration, and motivation the lord has given me.

No, I'm not going to laundry list my accomplishments.  Chances are, if you're reading this, you've been along for the whole journey.  However, this time, I can say, "YES!" I did reach my goal of signing a great publishing deal with a company I truly believe in.  It took me over 700 business days to do it. (actually, probably more like 1000 business days when you account for the time between chapters)  As I said in a previous post,  I have reached the top of that mountain.  The only thing left to do is climb the next mountain.  Cheers to the start of a brand new journey.  Wish me luck!

Finally, in traditional fashion, let's get back to business...

Today, I reached out to Dierks Bentley's management team.  I know he is looking for songs again for the next project and I sent two I think would be strong for his brand, image, and voice.  As always, fingers crossed and prayers being said.  Stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment