Thursday, February 12, 2015

DAY - 363+364

This week is flying by for me.  I can't believe it's Thursday already.  I had a great writing session on Tuesday night with Adam Ollendorff and Alex Berger.  We put the finishing touches on our song and started a new demo for it.  Very cool tune.  It floats in the same vein as some of the edgier British boy bands like, The Wanted.  Looking forward to finishing up the demo.  

About mid-day on Tuesday, I received a very cool email.  Jon D'Agostino sent me an email with an article on Musicrow.com about my signing with Demolition Music!!   Obviously, I didn't need a magazine article to make it real, but it did honestly feel pretty surreal to see it in writing.  Here's the link.  Just scroll down to the 3rd article if you'd like to check it out!  http://www.musicrow.com/2015/02/industry-ink-bmlg-larry-henley-demolition-music-publishing-ieba/

Yesterday morning and this morning, I finished pitching David Nail's team.  I think David is a fantastic artist.  Very cool voice and a great live presence.  I've been a fan since one of his first singles, Red Light.  I'd love to get a song on his next project! 

Tomorrow is DAY - 365. Stay tuned! 

No comments:

Post a Comment