Thursday, May 22, 2014

DAY - 197-199

The past few days have been a whirlwind of meeting new people and making new music!  On Tuesday, I wrote a new song with Kirk Penney and Vanessa Bransan.  Yesterday, I wrote another one by myself and this morning I finished a killer new pop song with Molly Hunt and Cheyenne Medders.  Definitely a productive week so far!

The writer's night on Monday was a blast! (Refer to DAY - 196)  It was the first time I played Belcourt Taps.  It's really cool little venue with good drinks and great sound!   It was awesome to play along side Alex Seier, Justing Trimble and Lance Carpenter. (who all shared some amazing songs)   Not to mention, we had a sweet crowd who came out to catch the show!  Here are some pics...



Speaking of Belcourt Taps, that's exactly where I'll be tonight!   I'm not playing tonight, but I'm going to support the Proverbs 12:10 Animal Rescue Benefit.  The night will be hosted by Nashville song plugger/publisher, Shane Barrett Music and a lot of my co-writers will be performing including, Scot Sax, Adam Searan, and Jason Eustice.  Also performing tonight is Scot's wife Suzie Sax,  hit songwriter, Jane Bach as well as Thomas Tillman of SB21 Music.  Definitely going to be a great night of music and networking.

More to come.  Stay tuned!!

No comments:

Post a Comment