Friday, May 16, 2014

DAY - 195

Happy Friday!  And a beautiful Friday it is.  Just capped off a productive week with a killer writing session with the amazing, Scot Sax.   Scot and I cranked out a new tune...full song and demo track ....in a little over 2 hours.  No joke!  Scot works fast.  Great energy and good vibes makes for some really cool music.  Look forward to posting the finished product when we're done!

The Bronze Radio Return show last night was absolutely killer!  Again, if you've never seen or heard these guys you NEED to check 'em out!  www.bronzeradioreturn.com   

In other news, I was just invited to play a very cool writer's night!  New co-writer, Alex Seier (refer to yesterday) put together an evening of super-talented writer's to perform at Belcourt Taps in Nashville and he invited me to join!  The show is at 9:30pm this Monday night and it's featuring Alex Seier, Justin Trimble, Lance Carpenter and myself.   I've heard all of these writers/artists play and trust me, it's going to be an awesome night of future hits!  If you're in town, come hang!

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment